My dear friend Sarah Lopez tagged me, so I'll contribute a few more random facts from my past life. I'm going to make this tag both violent and bizarre, so you won't grow bored with my curious life.
1. I once broke my foot in a fight in prison.
2. I once ran in a relay that was so disjointed that they started to put up the hurdles before my team finished. (I was the last leg, too.)
3. I once broke a finger while fighting some jerk in the Army.
4. I once had an acting bit in a movie with both Bruce Willis (one of my favorite actors) and Julia Roberts.
5. I once broke some ribs while boxing a guy in the ring.
6. I once pushed my brother over a waterfall in a wheel barrow. It's amazing how well wheel barrows float...and how fast they sink when full of water.
7. I once ate piranhas for breakfast.
I'm willing to expand any of these stories that might seem too remarkable to believe.
I know you're supposed to tag others to participate, but I just did that to my friends not too long ago, so I'm going to let this round end with me. Unless one of you volunteers...anyone?