I'm not really a fun person, but I saw this on Lynn Rush's site http://lynnrush.wordpress.com/
and thought I'd pass it along. I'll be curious to see your answers to this little interview if you decide to replicate it. Resistance is futile...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. Unless my wife refuses to wrap, which hasn’t happened yet, thank God!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake. I love pre-lit trees. They bring joy to my house.
3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving Day weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years weekend.
5. Do you like eggnog? Oh yeah! Pumpkin pie is the best, and egg nog is important. It’s not Christmas without eggnog (or pumpkin pie).
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Could be the Big Wheel. No, it was the Inch Worm—No, it was the Atari—No, wait it was…
7. Hardest person to buy for? My wife. We don’t do gifts for the rest of the family. Just the little ones (nephews/nieces)
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Most of the time
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Uh, nope. Neither. Sorry, I’m just not a card kind of man.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? One year I received disposable razors from an unknown family who donated to all the “poor” people staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s a Wonderful Life, and the Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart (Capt. Picard).
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? My wife is usually done by the second week of December.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep. That and ebay…
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Pumpkin pie! Why am I having to repeat myself? Hello? Is this thing on?
15. Lights on the tree? I used to like colored lights, but now it’s white.
16. Favorite Christmas song? What Child is This? and Christmas Canon (not the Manheim rock version, which is okay, but the other one with the kids singing)
17. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? You know it.
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star.
19. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? Family gifts on Christmas Eve, Santa on Christmas Day.
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Little Drummer Boy. Someone send that kid home. I mean really, beating a drum near a sleeping baby? It’s not the only gift he brings; he could leave the drum and preserve the silence. Okay, call me the Grinch, but that song really bugs me.
21. Favorite ornament theme or color? White lights, Gold Balls. Or maybe gold and silver combo. Or maybe all the colors. Or maybe…
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey, mashed potatoes, PUMPKIN PIE! Hello?
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Smoked Salmon.