Thursday, August 21, 2008

We Have a Winner!

Congratulations to Yvonne Wright for her outstanding achievement! Yvonne, you've won an all expense paid trip for two to Jamaica! (You must be married to qualify). In the event you didn 't qualify for the trip, you will be awarded a Dr. Pepper as a consolation prize, and a kitten.

Thank you one and all for your outstanding efforts and terrific entries. Here's how it all breaks down:
A Sarah
B Alison
C Anonymous
D Will
E Will (I entered twice, but I didn't win.)
F Yvonne
G David
H Daniel

Thank you for allowing me to host this event, and I look forward to the next time we lock in battle.

Tune in next week, where I will post another short story. Until then, may the bird of paradise...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Yvonne! Very nice job.

Nice job everyone else, too

the Albino Bowler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Albino Bowler said...

Hey. I see you found the Rodeo. Pleased to see you found the time to even pipe in. I need all the input and feedback I can get from interested writers for this experiment. I hope and expect to hear from you soon,

M-